My Timing is Perfect by Deborah Waldron Fry

For I have announced to the devil that My Warrior Bride will be here a "little while longer"

My Timing is Perfect by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. My timing is perfect. Do not fret about the evildoers or the plans of the enemy. 

Though many whisper and send dark forces against you to arrest you and stop you, have no fear. For I have announced to the devil that My Warrior Bride will be here a "little while longer". Now is YOUR time, My Child.

They could not stop My Plans in the past and they will not stop them now, Dear One. The Restrainer shall stay to thwart the plans of the enemy until I call you unto Me. Then the enemy shall look for you and not find you, because where I am taking you, he cannot go. So do not fear, My Child. My Spirit in you holds back the darkness around you. The Light is among you, and in you. The darkness cannot overtake you.

You are My Child of Light, and nothing shall penetrate My Glorious Shield around you. You have been born for such a time as this. The enemy is distressed because I have placed you right where you are for a "little while longer." GREATER THINGS shall you do by the Spirit of God. Do not lose your Hope, Beloved. Hang on a little while longer. Let not your heart faint and be not fearful at the reports heard in the land.

For GREATER is He who is in you than he who is in the world. I will turn darkness into Light before you.These things I will do for you, and I will not forsake you. Let not your heart be troubled. Your very presence on earth is holding back the darkness. It always seems the darkest right before the Dawn, My Love. You shall be here for just "a little while longer", pushing back the darkness, and oh what miracles, signs, and wonders I shall perform for you and through you!

...John 7:32When the Pharisees heard the crowd whispering these things about Jesus, they and the chief priests sent officers to arrest Him. 33So Jesus said, “I shall be with you a little while longer, and then I shall go to the One who sent Me. 34You will look for Me, but you will not find Me; and where I am, you cannot come.”

...John 12:35 Then Jesus told them, "For a little while longer, the Light will be among you. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you...

...John 14:12 Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

...Luke 1:78 Through the tender mercy of our God; by which the Dawn from on high has visited us
...2 Thessalonians 2:6-8

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget