The Apple of My Eye by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Let not your heart be troubled. There is a Truth the world does not know. I am He who is True Love.

The Apple of My Eye by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Let not your heart be troubled. There is a Truth the world does not know. I am He who is True Love. 

When you are born again from above, you dwell in Me and in My Heart. I am zealous over you, Dear One.

You are the apple of My eye and I am the Lover of your soul. You have been held back and bound by cords of fear. But Love Himself has come to set you free. I am driving out the tormentors of fear from your soul. You dwell in My Perfect Love.

This Perfect Love of Mine casts out all fear. You are sealed by the mark of the Holy Spirit. You are Mine. Sing, "Jesus loves me, this I know" for My Love for you is as strong as death, My zealous ardor for you as fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the Lord. I wanted you to know this day that you are My beloved and I am yours. Nothing can ever separate us, My Child. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it.

I have given you My Heart of Love; take it, Beloved, receive it, wrap My Love around you as a warm blanket on a cold night. Forever, you will stay in My Embrace, My everlasting Arms are under you. Let Me comfort you and heal you and make you whole. This is always My will for you. Arise, My love, My fair one, and come away with Me in the Spirit. O My Dove, that are in the clefts of the Rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let Me see your countenance, let me hear your voice; for sweet is your voice, and your countenance is lovely. You are My Delight.

...Song of Solomon 8:6Set me as a seal upon your heart,as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death,jealousy (ardor, zealousness) is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the Lord. 7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it.

...Song of Solomon 8:3His left hand is under my head,and His right hand embraces me!
...Song of Solomon 2:13The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. 14O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget