The Great Exchange by Deborah Waldron Fry

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. We have a covenant, you and I.

The Great Exchange by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. It is the time of the Great Exchange. Do you believe that you will see My Goodness come forth from defeat? Are you speaking "doom and gloom", My Child, or are you speaking words of LIFE? 

Only Believe, Dear One and speak what you have believed in faith. Wait upon Me, be of GOOD courage, and I will strengthen your heart. These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. We have a covenant, you and I.

We exchange clothes in this covenant. I took your filthy garment of sin and I have CLOTHED you in My Righteousness. This Darkness I took upon the Cross so that you are now CLOTHED in My Light and My Glory. There is not even one remnant left of your old garments, Dear One. Behold, I make all things new. I give you the Oil of Joy instead of mourning.I give you My Garment of Praise for that spirit of heaviness.

I inhabit the Praises of My People. Join with Me, My Love, in the Song of the Son. For you are clothed in My GLORIOUS garments of salvation and My Robe of Righteousness. You are CLOTHED in the Lord Jesus Christ. For you have died and your life is now hidden in Christ. A Divine Exchange has been accomplished by the Blood of the Lamb. I give you BEAUTY for ashes, My Bride. I am exchanging your tears for shouts of joy; and turning your wailing into dancing. Rejoice, Beloved. You are a NEW creation. I have called you out of death and darkness, and into My Marvelous LIGHT!

...Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He might be glorified.” 7 For your shame ye shall have double, and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess the double; everlasting joy shall be unto them.

...Psalm 27:13-14 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

...Romans 13:14Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

... Isaiah 61:10 I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, my soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed me with garments of salvation and wrapped me in a robe of righteousness, as a groom wears a priestly headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

...1 Peter 2:9 But you are A CHOSEN generation; A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.
amazing artwork by Linda Harris Iorio. used with permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget