The Hand of The Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen

Then your Barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with New Wine (Proverbs 3:10).

The Hand of The Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen
Just as the green grass grows taller than you can see, so shall the plowmen overtake the reaper. The days are coming, declares the Lord, when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman and the planter by the one treading grapes. 

New wine will drip from the mountains and flow from all the hills (Amos 9:13).

The Lord held out his hand and beckoned me into a lush green garden. There were flowers and fruit growing everywhere, I had never seen such abundance. He said, My child, everything here is yours for the asking, you have only to believe! Believe in the dreams I planted in your heart, believe in the promises I whispered in your ear. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that you may have life, and have it more abundantly (John 10:10). Have an abundant life with the Lord, believe what he tells you. Walk it out by faith, and watch what the Lord will do. The hand of the Lord is upon you in all things, he has caused you to prosper. Then your Barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with New Wine (Proverbs 3:10).

The Lord is showing you the way to the ranch. A land flowing with milk and honey. Are you listening, are you praying for more discernment.
So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people, and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who was able to govern this great people of yours? (1 Kings 3:9). You must be trusted with little, before I put you as head over all. Your faithfulness with a coin, will prove your faithfulness with a city.

And I will make you ruler over much. Now then, tell my servant David. This is what the Lord Almighty says: I took you from the pasture, from tending the flock, and appointed you ruler over my people Israel (2 Samuel 7:8). I have placed you as a watchman at the tower. I have asked you to rule at the city gates. Will you endeavor to be successful, will you draw your bow, and take the shot. He made my words of judgment as sharp as a sword.

He has hidden me in the shadow of his hand. I am like a sharp arrow in his quiver (Isaiah 49:2). He has trusted me to the front lines, I shall man my post....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget