My Words by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am outside of the dimension of time, Dear One. I am He who was and is and is to come. I am the Creator who speaks forth the things that are not and then they become.

My Words by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard, "War with your words; Seize your prophecies and pull them into your Now!"

Beloved. None of My words will be delayed any longer. Whatever word I speak will be performed. The prophetic words you have heard and received are not mere words to hear and then lay aside, but they are the future spoken into your present. I am outside of the dimension of time, Dear One. I am He who was and is and is to come. I am the Creator who speaks forth the things that are not and then they become.

The world was fashioned by My Spoken Word, and thus the visible was made out of the invisible. I know all things, Beloved. I know the end from the beginning. You are made in My image and you are My Child by your new birth. Therefore, war with your words. Speak them forth in faith. Faith is like reaching from the dimension of the present into the future and grabbing that which has been spoken and bringing it back to you in the NOW. It is always NOW in the Kingdom of God. My Word is ALIVE and always working in your life. By faith, lay hold of those things that My Word has promised and your prophetic words have declared. True prophetic words are REAL and TANGIBLE and may be apprehended by your faith. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Run, Beloved, run with the vision I have given you, SEIZE your words by faith for they shall CERTAINLY come; My Word shall no longer be delayed."

... Hebrews 11:3 It is by faith we COMPREHEND that the world was fashioned by the word of God, and thus the visible was made out of the invisible.

COMPREHEND: Understand, GRASP, TO LAY HOLD OF, APPREHEND, GRAB, embrace, SEIZE

...Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

SUBSTANCE:That which has mass and occupies space; matter.The tangible matter of which a thing consists

...1 Timothy 1:18 This charge I entrust to you, Timothy, my child, in accordance with the prophecies previously made about you, that by them you may wage the good warfare.
...Habakkuk 2:2Then the LORD answered me and said, "Record the vision and inscribe it on tablets, That the one who reads it may run. For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail.Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay."
..Ezekiel 12:28 "Therefore say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "None of My words will be delayed any longer. Whatever word I speak will be performed,"'" declares the Lord GOD.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget