The Lord's Deliverance by Deborah Waldron Fry

Your enemies shall flee in My Presence, they shall be sent to flight before My Hand. My Arrows are Lightning in your hand and they shall rout the foe and put him to flight.

The Lord's Deliverance by Deborah Waldron Fry
Upon waking up today, I heard," Target your prayers." And I saw an archer with a bow and arrows, and they were the arrows of the Lord's Deliverance, His Word fueled by our Praise! 

Beloved. Train your Bow upon the enemy. Target your prayers, My Child. My Arrows are My Word and My Spirit is the Fire behind them. My Word shall not return to Me void but will accomplish that to which they are sent .I am with you, Dear One. When I arise, your enemies are scattered. Your enemies shall flee in My Presence, they shall be sent to flight before My Hand. My Arrows are Lightning in your hand and they shall rout the foe and put him to flight.

You are a mighty warrior, part of My end time army. Your Captain has called you from the ends of the earth; and behold, quickly, speedily you have come. None shall be weary, none shall stumble, none shall slumber or sleep, not a waistband is loose, not a sandal strap broken; your arrows are sharp, all your bows bent, your horses’ hoofs seem like flint, and their wheels like the whirlwind.

This is who you are in Me, Beloved. For you wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places. Target your prayers, Mighty Warrior. It is I who arms you with Strength and makes your way blameless. I make your feet like hinds feet and station you upon the heights. I have trained your hands for battle; your arms can bend a bow of bronze.

By the power of the Holy Spirit you shall hit the mark perfectly. The devil's secret plans shall not prevail. Your arrows shall pierce the hearts of the King's foes; the nations shall fall beneath your feet.

...Psalm 68:1 God arises. His enemies are scattered, and those who hate Him flee His presence.
...Psalm 18:14 He shot His arrows and scattered the foes; He hurled lightning and routed them.
...Psalm 21:12For You will put them to flight when Your bow is trained upon them.
...Psalm 45:5Your arrows pierce the hearts of the king's foes; the nations fall beneath your feet.
...Psalm 144:6 Flash forth Your lightning and scatter them; shoot Your arrows and rout them.:
...Psalm 18:31For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the rock except our God? 32It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way blameless. 33He makes my feet like the feet of a deer and stations me upon the heights. 34He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
...Isaiah 5:26-28
...Isaiah 55:11 So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget