The LORD of Hosts by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Weep not. At one time many of My Own believed you were married to the law.

The LORD of Hosts by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw the Bride of Christ with handcuffs on. Written on the handcuffs was "The Law". And I saw Jesus come to her and loose her from her bondage and take her in His everlasting Arms.

Beloved. Weep not. At one time many of My Own believed you were married to the law. This husband was a hard taskmaster, no matter what you did it was not good enough.

Nothing could make you righteous, even all of your good works could not cleanse you and make you pure. I saw there was no one to save you, astonished that there was no one to intercede, so I came to save you Myself and to set you free. You are now dead to the law by the body of Christ.

Now Beloved, you are married to Christ. By Grace you have been saved through faith, and not of works, lest any man should boast. You are Mine, Beloved. Do not be afraid, for you will not be put to shame; do not be humiliated, for you will not be disgraced. For you will forget the shame of your youth, and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. For your Husband is your Maker— the LORD of Hosts is His name— the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; He is called the God of all the earth. I kept the law perfectly for you, Dear One. I have clothed you in My Garments of Salvation and My Robe of Righteousness.

Now you may rest from your works, Beloved. You have died and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. Let the Comforter dry your tears. Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest.

Isaiah 59:16 And Yahweh saw that there was no man, And was astonished that there was no one to intercede;Then His own arm brought salvation to Him, And His righteousness upheld Him. 17 He put on righteousness like a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation on His head; And He put on garments of vengeance for clothing And wrapped Himself with zeal as a mantle.

... Matthew 11:28 “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

...Romans 7:4Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to Him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 5For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 6But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon w/permission
more verses in first comment

Support AbidingTV today.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget