The Angels of God by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved, Stand still and see the salvation of your God, for MUCH GREATER is the number of those who are with you than those who are against you.

The Angels of God by Deborah Waldron Fry
I just heard in the Spirit the sound of "clashing swords." And I saw the Angels of God battling with the demonic powers over our heads in heaven. And I heard this, "Beloved, Stand still and see the salvation of your God, for MUCH GREATER is the number of those who are with you than those who are against you.

There are thousands upon thousands of My Mighty Ones fighting for you. They do not lose battles, My Child, for the Victory gained at the cross is the ground on which you stand. IT IS FINISHED. Satan and his minions are a defeated foe. MUCH GREATER are My Warriors in power, and strength, and courage for they are not fallen, but Ministers of My Word and Strength. They hearken to the Voice of My Command. For I have given My Angels charge over you, Beloved, to guard you and keep you in all your ways. So fear not, My Child and "Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will show to you TODAY"

...Hebrews 1:14Are not the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
...Psalm 91:11 For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
...2 Kings 6:16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
...Matthew 4:11Then the devil left Him, and angels came and ministered to Him.
...Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, all His angels mighty in strength, who do His word, who hearken to the voice of His command.
...Daniel 10:13 'And the head of the kingdom of Persia is standing over-against me twenty and one days, and lo, Michael, first of the chief heads (commanders), hath come in to help me,

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget