The Oil of Joy by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. Many of My Children feel as though you are in a place where all hope seems to be gone.The enemy has stolen your joy.

The Oil of Joy by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Though it may seem like Friday, Sunday is coming!" Heard," I am anointing you with the Oil of Joy for your mourning!" 

"Beloved. Many of My Children feel as though you are in a place where all hope seems to be gone.The enemy has stolen your joy. This is how the disciples felt after the death of their Savior. They were in a dark dark place of the soul. They could not see the Victory that was coming in just 3 days. Even though they were told, they just did not believe until they saw. It seemed too good to be true. But know this, Beloved. the TRUTH is GLORIOUS! For the JOY set before Him, your Savior endured the Cross.

Let not fear tell you that all is lost. Listen not to those who speak doom and gloom. As surely as your Savior died and rose again to LIFE in 3 days, so you are ALIVE in Me. Fear not, Dear One. I am the first and the last. I am He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Your victory in this situation is assured. My Resurrection Power dwells in you. I am lifting you up, Beloved, up where you belong. Fix your eyes upon Me, Dear One, the Anointed One who is FULL of the Oil of Gladness. I am laying My Right Hand on you, Beloved, and anointing you with the Oil of Joy. This Anointing of MY JOY unspeakable and full of Glory shall cause you to triumph. My JOY shall come upon you and overwhelm you. My JOY shall supply you with Strength and Vitality in these last days. I am declaring VICTORY over you, My Child! MY JOY shall be your STRENGTH! Though it may seem like the blackist of Fridays, Beloved, SON DAY has come!"

... Hebrews 1:8But of the Son He says,“YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM. 9“YOU HAVE LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED LAWLESSNESS; THEREFORE GOD, YOUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED YOU WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE YOUR COMPANIONS.”
...Hebrews 12:2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the JOY set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
...1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, you love; in Whom, though now you see Him not, yet believing, you rejoice with JOY unspeakable and full of GLORY.
...Revelation 1:17And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
...1 Corinthians 15:57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the VICTORY through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget