Weep Not, The Lamb is a Lion by Deborah Waldron Fry

The devil did not win. I wear the Victor's crown. In just 3 days, Satan's glee turned to great distress and FEAR.

Weep Not, The Lamb is a Lion by Deborah Waldron Fry
"WEEP NOT, The LAMB is a LION!" 
"Beloved. It is with great joy that I tell you this, My Child. What the devil sees as his triumph in your life shall become his greatest failure. 

As he and his minions celebrated the death of the Savior, so he "celebrates" your troubles and trials. He goes about trying to imitate THE Lion of Judah. He goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. But know this, Dear One. The Lamb of God did not stay in the grave.

The devil did not win. I wear the Victor's crown. In just 3 days, Satan's glee turned to great distress and FEAR. Instead of the feared, he has become the fearful. Oh yes, My Child. I tell you the truth. He pretends to be powerful and mighty in your life, but he has lost his bite; he has lost his hold, for I have redeemed you. You are not your own but have been bought with a great price. You are Mine. He fears My Holy Spirit in you.

He has no power over you, My Love, for the Blood of the Lamb now covers you. Do not listen to his lies that cause you to fear, My Child. I have not given you a spirit of fear but of POWER, love and a sound mind. I am the First and the Last, and I will have the last say in that situation. The devil shall bow his knee to the King. I am the Author and the Perfecter of your faith. Rejoice, Beloved for the LAMB IS A LION and I am roaring VICTORY over your life!!!"

...Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
...Hebrews 12:2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

...2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

...1 Corinthians 6:19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.

...Rev 5:5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget