Ancient Fountains of Inspiration by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am pouring out My Spirit upon all flesh. I am giving you visions and dreams

Ancient Fountains of Inspiration by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Ancient fountains of inspiration are opening up. Get your pen and paper ready, My Child. 

You shall write of My Song of Love. Your heart shall overflow with a good theme; addressing verses to the King; for I have made your tongue the pen of a ready writer. I am pouring out My Spirit upon all flesh. I am giving you visions and dreams.

Your spirit shall begin to overflow with the revelations and noble themes I am giving you. Write down the vision. Write down My words to you. Write down your dreams. Your heart shall bubble over with goodly words. From your belly shall flow Rivers of Living Water. You shall speak of things heavenly and Divine, and full of the Majesty of your King. The Holy Spirit shall guide your tongue and your hand as you surrender to Me.

It shall not be a work of intellect or skill, or beautiful in its appearance, but that which I give you shall be full of My Love, My Truth and My Grace. The afflicted and needy are seeking water, but there is none, and their tongue is parched with thirst; I, the LORD, will answer them Myself. Through you, I will open rivers on the bare heights and springs in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water and the dry land fountains of water. I am the Fountain of Life within you, Beloved. Deep is calling unto Deep at the Sound of My waterfalls. Waves of Glory are rolling over you. Your tongue shall be the pen of a ready writer. The prophets of old longed to see this Day come. My Words in your mouth shall be as deep waters and a fountain of wisdom bubbling like a brook.

...Psalm 45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter [literally, bubbleth with a good matter; is so full of it that the matter will burst forth]. I speak of the things which I have made touching the King; [I utter that which I have composed concerning the King]. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
...Proverbs 18:4 The words of a man's mouth are deep waters; The fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook.
...Psalm 42:7 7Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me.
...Psalm 36:8-9 They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.
...Proverbs 10:11 The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life

...John 7:38 "Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.’” 39 Now this He said about the Spirit, Whom those who believed in Him were to receive.

...Matthew 13:17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

...1 Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you.



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget