The Garden by Tammy Lang Jensen

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for you, O God (Psalm 42:1).

The Garden by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I entered the garden to meet Jesus, I realized I was surrounded by flowers, they were pressing on all sides of me and I couldn’t get to Jesus.

The Lord said,”If I Blessed my people with everything they prayed for, they would be so weighted down with responsibility they would not be able to find me. In the busyness and responsibility they wouldn’t have time to talk to me. But as they pray for their needs, their wants and any lacks; it draws them near to me.

God is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. He longs for communion, companionship and conversation with you. Do two men walk together unless they have made an appointment (Amos 3:3). As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for you, O God (Psalm 42:1).

Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Those who seek him with their whole heart, will find him. He is not a far off aloof God, he is as near as your next breath. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). So in the crushing, the pressing, know that God is close to you. Know that in the trials, the persecution, they are strengthening you, producing something good.

Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from these things, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified, useful to the Master, prepared for every good work (2 Timothy 2:21). You are becoming a useful utensil in the hand of the Lord. The quicker you relent to the pressure, the easier it will become. For my hand made all these things, thus all these things came into being. Declares the Lord. But to this one I will look, to him who is humble and contrite spirit, and who trembles at my word (Isaiah 66:2). Relent to the pressure of my hand, my right arm is mighty to save. In whose hand is the life of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind? (Job 12:10). He covers his hands with the lightning, and commands it to strike the mark (Job 36:32).

The Lord can deliver lightening, if need be to save you. Moses answered the people,”Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again” (Exodus 14:13). Just stand firm, and watch the hand of the Lord deliver you.

What has troubled you today, will trouble you no more. Those who contend with you, contend with the Lord. He rushes to your rescue, like a thousand rushing winds. His goodness shall overtake you, and at the end of the day; you shall say, “IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL!” ....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget