The Spirit Realm by Tammy Lang Jensen

When I pour out revelation, some pieces are critical, vital information. While other pieces are what I call supporting pieces.

The Spirit Realm by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I close my eyes this morning, I saw a strong hand extended to me in the spirit realm. As I grabbed hold, Jesus pulled me up on the back of a white horse with him.

We rode to the throne room, and as we dismounted, two angels came to take the horses. It was so beautiful there, and then Jesus began to talk. He spun a perfect puzzle piece in front of me. He said,”We all have pieces missing of the puzzle to be able to see the big picture.” When I pour out revelation, some pieces are critical, vital information. While other pieces are what I call supporting pieces.

They help to blend the story together, to fill in the gaps. All pieces of the puzzle are important. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see you face-to-face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known (1 Corinthians 13:9-12).

We are all leaning on God, striving to become all he has created us to be. So we become mature saints, lacking in nothing. Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion, until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6). He is perfecting you, he is completing you. And in spite of your circumstances, you will become all he created you to be. It is in “The Becoming” that true self is revealed.

Let God reveal you today. You have been hidden in the quiver long enough. Allow yourself to be shot out into the territory the Lord is giving you. Time to go in and claim the land the Lord is giving you. Are you worried about the Giants, or are you trusting in your God. Victory is mine, saith the Lord, victory is mine! Let the anointing fall on you, rise in power and authority. You have been blood bought and redeemed at a high price. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so. Not by power, nor by might, but by the spirit of the living God!

The joy of the Lord is your strength. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident (Psalm 27:3). Remember, you don’t have all the pieces of the puzzle. So trust the Lord with the part of the story you cannot see. And being confident of this one thing: He Who began a good work, will complete it....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget