The Storm of My Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have set a mighty Fire within your heart, My Child.

Beloved. You are Riders of the Storm; the Storm of My Glory. I have set a mighty Fire within your heart, My Child.

Although you may feel insignificant, I declare to you that My Spirit working in you and through you shall overwhelm and shatter the powers of darkness. You are My secret weapon upon this earth.

I am He whose power is so great, that no power of darkness can comprehend it, rival it, or escape it. So do not fear, Dear One. I will have MY way in the whirlwind and in the storms of life; the dark clouds are but dust at My Feet.

GREATER is He who is in you than he who is in the world. I have brought you forth for such a time as this, to wreak havoc upon the kingdom of darkness in these last days. I sit in the heavens and laugh at the enemy, for My mighty warriors shall totally confound him. Though the principalities and powers and the kings of this world have set themselves against Me and My Anointed, have no fear, Dear One. The God of Glory thunders on your behalf.

It is I who gives you strength. My Spirit working in you and through you is like a nuclear blast to the kingdom of darkness. You have this Treasure in jars of clay to show that this surpassingly great power is from your God and not of yourselves. Waves upon waves of Light and Glory shall fill the earth as you go forth in My Word with Power. You shall decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you and My Light shall shine upon your ways. Just release the Fire, My Warrior, through the Word and the Spirit, and watch the enemy fall. You shall RUN and not be weary, Beloved! Ride like the Wind!

"Ride like the Wind": To run very fast and free: travel quickly to your destination; early horse racing fans urged their favorites to run like the wind.

...John 3:7Do not be amazed that I said, ‘You must be born again.’ 8The WIND blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the SPIRIT.”

...Jeremiah 20:9 But if I say, "I will not mention His word or speak anymore in His name," His word is in my heart like a FIRE, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
...Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the GLORY of the Lord has risen upon you.2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and His Glory will be seen upon you.3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your RISING.

...2 Corinthians 4:6For God, who said “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the GLORY of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 Now we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this surpassingly great power is from God and not from us.
...Psalms 29:3 The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of GLORY thunders. Isaiah 40:31

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget