Abundantly Blessed by Deborah Waldron Fry

Where there was barreness, there shall be NEW LIFE springing forth.

Abundantly Blessed by Deborah Waldron Fry
I have been getting a lot of "Water" words lately. :D Here is another one I received today. 

I saw a beautiful waterfall in a vision and heard the phrase," Cascade of blessings."

"Beloved. Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of Lights. Though your former years may have seemed lean because of the enemy, who only comes to kill, steal and destroy, I am sending a CASCADE of blessings down upon you, My Child. Where there was barreness, there shall be NEW LIFE springing forth. I have blessed you through the Son and you are therefore TRULY the "ABUNDANTLY BLESSED" of the LORD.

Do not doubt this, Little One. You know how to give good gifts to your children. How much more will your Abba Father bless you with My riches from on high. Oh yes, this is My Will for you. Your God SHALL supply ALL your needs according to My Riches in Glory. And not just your needs, My Child. I am able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you ask or think according to the Power that works in you. No more limits, Dear One. Deep calls unto deep. Hear My Voice speaking to you. Hear the Sound of many Waters. Hear the roar of My Waterfalls. Lift your eyes up to the One who loves you and keeps you. Receive this cascade of blessings! It is time, Beloved. Time of the Latter Rain of Glory flowing from the Throne of Grace. Pressed down, shaken together and running over; Receive My Showers of blessing. Surely, My Goodness and Mercy and Unfailing Love are raining down upon you, following you all the days of your life. It is a "downpour!"

CASCADE: 1. To pour downward rapidly and in large quantities. Pour, gush, surge, spill, stream, flow, issue, descend, fall, drop, plunge, overflow.

...Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, And I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the Lord.
...Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

...John 10:10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].

...Psalm 42:7 Deep calls to deep at the roar of Your waterfalls; all Your breakers and Your waves have gone over me.

...Revelation 22:1Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

...Ezekiel 34:26"I will make them and the places around My hill a blessing and I will cause showers to come down in their season; they will be showers of blessing.

...Revelation 14:2 And I heard a Voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget