Barefoot by Deborah Waldron Fry

Army of the Last Days is rising up. And I heard," Take off your shoes for the place you stand upon is Holy Ground."

Barefoot by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw the Warrior Bride of Christ. And she was BAREFOOT. The "Barefoot" Army of the Last Days is rising up. And I heard,"

Take off your shoes for the place you stand upon is Holy Ground."

"Beloved. It is time. My sold out and submitted Army of Warriors is being raised up by My Hand. The prideful will not be in this humble rank of soldiers. There is only one Commander and it is He who you have chosen to follow. You are of those with a humble and gentle spirit. A humble, gentle Warrior? YES, My Child. You are My Barefoot Warriors. You stand on Holy Ground because My Presence is in you; My Holy Spirit dwells in your heart. The enemy will submit to you as you walk in humility and in the awe of your God.

You walk in the Power of My Might and in My Majesty. I have covered you with My Garments of salvation and My Robe of Righteousness. You have died to self and your life is now hidden in Christ. Holy Boldness shall overtake fear. The enemy shall see ME in you and he will flee! I declare to you today, that I am bringing you forth as the morning sun, as beautiful as the moon, clear as the Sun, and awe inspiring as an army with banners! Oh I have waited for you to arise, My Warriors! Fear not, for you are standing on Holy Ground. I in you and you in Me. Your trials have only made you stronger in Me. The Righteous are as bold as a Lion! Yes, Beloved, you are My faithful Barefoot Warriors and nothing shall be impossible to you! Every place where the sole of your foot treads will be yours......"

Taking off the shoes: a sign of veneration, respect, reverence, submission to God's Divine Majesty, His Presence, then and there being eminently present. To this day the Jews go to their synagogues barefoot on the day of atonement, and many learned men suppose that the priests officiated barefoot in the tabernacle and temple. Benson Commentary, Matthew Poole Commentary

…Acts 7:33Then the Lord said to him, ‘Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.
...Joshua 5:15 The commander of the LORD's army replied, "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so.
... Deuteronomy 11:24 Every place where the sole of your foot treads will be yours....

... Matthew 3:11 "As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and Fire.

... Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How BEAUTIFUL are the FEET of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

...Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is she who looks forth as the morning, beautiful as the moon, clear as the sun, and awesome as an army with banners?

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget