Faithful Companion by Tammy Lang Jensen

When the deep darkness comes, will you lay down your life or run for your life. You will need a warriors cry and a heart for your mother, brother, friend.

Faithful Companion by Tammy Lang Jensen
For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will rise upon you and his glory will appear upon you (Isaiah 60:2)....

The Lord keeps speaking the above scripture to me. I see a young boy standing between two trees in a dark forest. He has a flashlight in his hand, and he looks pleased as he turns it on and sees that it is working. God is still the light, fire and glory in your midst. He is the way-maker and chain-breaker, a Faithful companion that sticks closer than a brother. Greater love has no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friend (John 15:13).

When the deep darkness comes, will you lay down your life or run for your life. You will need a warriors cry and a heart for your mother, brother, friend. I hear many in the body crying for help. The Lord brought me to this scripture. You have said, I am overwhelmed with trouble! Haven’t I had enough pain already? And now the Lord has added more! I am worn out from sighing and can find no rest (Jeremiah 45:3).

The Lord said to remind you, he is not a hard task master, as some think hard. He is preparing you in this season of process. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything (James 1:4). Bringing you to the completion of who you are called to be, fulfilling your whole purpose. But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all of the earth (Exodus 9:16)....

You are a living Epistle, you are my eloquent writing to the world. Let the world see and understand who I am through you!
You are my writing on the wall for the whole world to see....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget