A Beautiful White Horse by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have been training you, My Child. You are like a war horse made ready for battle.

A Beautiful White Horse by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I saw a beautiful white horse, "champing at the bit." :D
"Beloved. Get ready, get ready, get ready. It is time to run with the Horses. I have been training you, My Child. You are like a war horse made ready for battle. 

Through all of your trials, you have learned to laugh at fear. You have learned through many trials that I will NEVER leave nor forsake you. Because of all that I have brought you through, you are now afraid of nothing and no one. You know that your victory lies in Me. You are refined as pure gold. You rejoice in My Strength and you do not hesitate to use My Sword. You in Me and I in you.

We are a fearsome team, Beloved. You are greatly feared by the enemy because My Holy Spirit dwells in you. I reveal to you My plans straight from My War Room. I give you feet like hind's feet, to tread upon the high places. On your War Horse of the Spirit, so shall you run. You shall run and not be weary, like a FIRE consuming the stubble. You shall run through every troop set against you and LEAP over every obstacle! NO weapon can EVER succeed against you, My Child. Laugh at that spirit of fear. He FLEES in My Presence! For it is not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts. Run, My Child, run into My PURE freedom! Run, My majestic one, run in the beauty of My Holiness and set the captives free!

"Champing at the bit": Eagerly awaiting in an impatient way to do something
...Proverbs 32:30 No wisdom, no understanding, no counsel can avail against the Lord. 31The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord.

...Psalm 18:29 For by You I can run against a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall.
...Job 39:19 “Do you give the horse his might? Do you clothe his neck with a mane? 20 Do you make him leap like the locust? His majestic snorting is terrifying. 21 He paws in the valley and exults in his strength; he goes out to meet the weapons. 22 He laughs at fear and is not dismayed; he does not turn back from the sword. 23 Upon him rattle the quiver, the flashing spear, and the javelin. 24 With fierceness and rage he swallows the ground; he cannot stand still at the sound of the trumpet. 25 When the trumpet sounds, he says ‘Aha!’ He smells the battle from afar, the thunder of the captains, and the shouting.

...Revelation 19:11 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The One sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems, and He has a name written that no one knows but Himself. 13He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which He is called is The Word of God. 14And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget