New Winds of Shalom by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. The enemy has been trying to steal your peace. He comes only to kill, steal, and destroy. But have no fear, My Child.

New Winds of Shalom by Deborah Waldron Fry
I sense many are losing their peace or have lost their peace. There are NEW WINDS of SHALOM coming from the east, the west, the north and the south! 

Angels of Shalom on the Winds of the Spirit are bringing peace to you. "Heard," You dwell in the Dimension of My Peace."

"Beloved. The enemy has been trying to steal your peace. He comes only to kill, steal, and destroy. But have no fear, My Child. I am doing a new thing. Look to Me, Beloved One. I am the Prince of Peace. I am Sar Shalom.

I am sending angels of Shalom to you on the Winds of the Spirit. Peace that passes all understanding. Through all the circumstances of life, I am walking with you and keeping you. I am your Keeper. Fret not, Beloved. Worrying is fear. I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

Though the enemy attempts to create "disturbances" in your atmosphere, My Presence in you shall keep you in PERFECT Peace. This Shalom is your health, your peace, your wholeness in every way. Peace, like a River, is flowing to you and through you, Dear One, as you keep your eyes upon your Savior. My Shalom shall overwhelm and overtake the enemy's lies.

Just receive by faith, My Child, as My Angels of Shalom minister to you and tear down all the walls of fear that have been built up. My Shalom belongs to you, Beloved. It is your inheritance, for you are the Child of the King. From My Fullness, you have received Grace upon Grace. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid. You dwell forever in the Dimension of My Peace."

Shalom: Strong's Concordance 7965: completeness, wholeness, health, peace, welfare, safety soundness, tranquility, prosperity, perfectness, fullness, rest, harmony, the absence of agitation or discord.
...1 Chronicles 9:24 The gatekeepers were on the four sides: east, west, north, and south.
...Daniel 4:17 This decision is the decree of the watchers, the verdict declared by the holy ones, so that the living will know that the Most High is ruler over the kingdom of mankind, and gives it to whom He wishes, setting over it the lowliest of men.
...Hebrews 1:7Now about the angels He says: “He makes His angels winds, His servants flames of fire.”
...Colossians 1:19For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Jesus20 and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making PEACE (SHALOM) through the Blood of His Cross.

...John 1:16 From His fullness we have all received grace upon grace.
...John 14: 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.27Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget