"Taking down your Giants" by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I know there are giants standing before you. Giants of sickness, lack, disease, hardships, depression and oppression

"Taking down your Giants" by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Taking down your Giants" 7/3/2019

Beloved. I know there are giants standing before you. Giants of sickness, lack, disease, hardships, depression and oppression. Though you may feel small, insignificant and helpless, the truth is, in you resides the Mighty One.

If your God is for you, who can be against you, Dear One? I tell you, no one or nothing can stand against you when you stand in faith in your God. In My Love, you will never fail! For you have the Lion of Judah roaring over you and through you. You have the real Giant living within your heart.

You are My Lionhearted one. I have not left you as orphans, oh no, My own precious Child. You are MIGHTY in Me. Praise, worship, pray, speak, ROAR in the power of the Holy Spirit! I am with you to deliver you! I am with you like a fearsome Warrior and a Dread Champion. The giants of the land shall flee and be no more. Giants will be your bread in the Power of MY Might. Though the enemy devises a plan it will be thwarted, though he form a weapon against you, it will not succeed. They will fight against you but they will NEVER overcome you, since I am with you to rescue you," declares the LORD. Go forth, My Mighty Warrior, go forth and take the land, for SURELY you shall recover ALL!

...1 John 4:4 “…greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.”
...Romans 8: 31What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things?

...Number 14:8-9 If the Lord delights in us, then He will bring us into this land and give it to us, a land flowing with milk and honey. Only do not rebel against the Lord, neither fear the people of the land, for they are bread for us. Their defense and the shadow [of protection] is removed from over them, but the Lord is with us. Fear them not.

...Psalm 118:6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
...Isaiah 8:10 Devise a plan, but it will be thwarted; state a proposal, but it will not happen. For God is with us.
...Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My right hand of righteousness.
...Jeremiah 20:11 But the LORD is with me like a fearsome warrior, a dread Champion. Therefore, my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. Since they have not succeeded, they will be utterly put to shame, with an everlasting disgrace that will never be forgotten.
...Jeremiah 1:8Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you," declares the LORD.
...Jeremiah 1:19 They will fight against you but never overcome you, since I am with you to rescue you," declares the LORD.



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget