The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry

And on her head was placed a beautiful crown of Glory and around her shoulders, a Mantle of Resurrection Power.

The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry
7/8/2019 I heard " Clothing Exchange " and I saw the Bride of Christ and sackcloth was being removed from her and she was wrapped in a beautiful pure white garment.

 It was the Robe of Righteousness; the Garment of Salvation. And on her head was placed a beautiful crown of Glory and around her shoulders, a Mantle of Resurrection Power.

Beloved. Be encouraged today. You have received salvation through the Blood of the Lamb. I have removed your old garments and you are now clothed with MY Garments. It is a Divine exchange, My Child. I have clothed you in My Robe of Righteousness and Garments of salvation. This clothing is not ordinary; no, My Child, you have become EXTRAORDINARY. I have clothed you with My POWER and GLORY and HONOR.

I have given you My Garments full of life changing, demon breaking, victory making POWER! Do you see why the enemy wants to blind your eyes to who you are in Me? When I crowned you with My Glory, I SURROUNDED you IN it. You carry My Presence. My Spirit dwells in your heart. You are wrapped in My Glorious Resurrection Power. It is the Mantle you wear. No one can take this from you, My Child. It is My Gift to you because you are Mine. It is no longer you who lives, but Christ living in you. Rejoice, Beloved. Whom shall you fear, wearing My Garments of Light? My Robe has become your robe. Rejoice, My Bride! The Bridegroom King has crowned you with Glory and Honor. I have removed your garments of mourning and clothed you with My JOY. Forever, We are ONE.

Exchanging of Robes: a Hebrew custom: symbolism of covenant; "putting on" or taking on the identity of the covenant partner. In essence the two have become one.

1 Samuel 18:3-4, Genesis 41:42, 1 Samuel 17:38
Crowned: Strong's Hebrew 5849: to SURROUND, to crown
...Romans 13:14 Instead, CLOTHE yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

...Psalm 8:4 what is man that You are mindful of him, or the son of man that You care for him? 5You made him a little lower than the angels; you CROWNED HIM WITH GLORY AND HONOR
...Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has CLOTHED me with GARMENTS of salvation and ARRAYED me in a ROBE of His righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

...John 17: 22 And I have given them the GLORY which You have given Me, so that they may be one, as We are one

...Psalm 104:1Bless the LORD, O my soul! O LORD my God, You are very great; You are CLOTHED in splendor and majesty. 2 He wraps Himself in Light as with a garment; He stretches out the heavens like a tent,
...Psalm 30:11 You turned my mourning into dancing; You peeled off my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
Amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon; used w/permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget