The Eagle by Tammy Lang Jensen

Suddenly, a storm blew in and the eagle just tucked his head to his chest and stood firm.

The Eagle by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I closed my eyes I saw an eagle. He was standing on a tree stump staring right at me. He just kept staring at me intensely and didn’t budge. 

I could tell there was no fear in his eyes, and he was not worried about who was standing around. I saw men in suits come out of a building and form a circle around the eagle. They turned their backs to him and sat down in a circle. The eagle just continued to eat the prey he had caught and did not seem bothered by the men. Suddenly, a storm blew in and the eagle just tucked his head to his chest and stood firm.

As the rain began to fall, the men seated in the circle around the eagle began to get up and leave one-by-one. I hear,”God fights for you, hold your ground!” You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your position; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow and the Lord will be with you (2 Chronicles 20:17). And just like the eagle, the enemies you once saw, you will see no more. As I was with Moses, so I shall be with you. I will scatter your enemies like chaff, driven by the desert wind (Jeremiah 13:24). Let the Ruah of God blow upon your life, and trust the Lord with your purpose....

Oppose those who oppose me, Lord, and fight those who fight against me! Take your shield and armor and come to my rescue. Lift up your spear and war ax against those who pursue me. Promise that you will save me. May those who try to kill me be defeated and disgraced! May those who plot against me be turned back and confused! May they be like straw blown by the wind as the angel of the Lord pursues them! (Psalm 35:1-5)....

The Lord has made your enemies way dark and slippery. He has sent a storm in the desert to slow them down. But the same storm that confuses your enemy, has brought you pools of refreshing water. The streams in the desert has caused your garden to bloom. The Lord has made you prosperous in all you do, surely they will see the hand of the Lord on your life and glorify your Father in heaven. This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it...

Just before the eagle left, he flew over and pecked me on the cheek. I felt like he had come to share some insight with me. He reminded me,”Those who contend with you, contend with God.” The Lord is your fortress and strong tower.”The Rock!” His work is perfect, for all his ways are just; a God of faithfulness and without injustice. Righteous and upright is He (Deuteronomy 32:4). If my God be for me, then why should I be afraid. There are more for us than against us. Two thirds of the angels remained, and our God fights for us. Then the Lord said something that seemed a little odd to me. He said,”Walk in equity and faith.” Equity defined is the quality of being fair and impartial. We serve a fair and impartial God, and our God fights for us....

I then saw a young girl take out a triple braided cord. She began to tie or bind herself to God. For I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God‘s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-not even the powers of hell can separate us from God‘s love (Romans 8:38)....

So say this with me:

The angel of the Lord protects me....
The fire of God surrounds me, and the love of God will never leave me....
My God fights for me....
I never walk alone....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget