Infirmity by Deborah Waldron Fry

The Holy Spirit is coming to OPEN THE EYES of His Children to SEE JESUS AS HE IS, to show us we are FREE and to WOW us with His Glorious Miracle Working Power!

Infirmity by Deborah Waldron Fry
In the Spirit, I saw a believer bowed down to the ground, covered in a net, like a spider's web, that had him bound; 

A net called "Infirmity" For he did not SEE with spiritual eyes the Dunamis POWER within him that BREAKS EVERY CHAIN, every bondage and defeats every enemy.

 The Holy Spirit is coming to OPEN THE EYES of His Children to SEE JESUS AS HE IS, to show us we are FREE and to WOW us with His Glorious Miracle Working Power!

"Beloved. Fear not. I have sent My Spirit into your heart. He is the Glorious Helper. You are in the world, My Child, but not of it. I am alongside of you to TAKE HOLD together with you against your infirmities. In your weaknesses, I refuse to let go. I am your Strength. Perfected Strength. I am passionate to see you victorious in all things. I wrap Myself around you with Everlasting Arms and I will not let go, Dear One. Will you agree with My Word? Will you believe, My Child, that I AM? Without Me, you can do nothing, but WITH Me, ALL things are possible! Rise up in faith for the Spirit Himself makes intercession for you. Even when you do not know how to pray, I shall groan through you, releasing dunamis power to free you from ALL your infirmites. My manifest Presence in you always brings deliverance, Dear One. I am both a Dove and a Lion, My Child. So let us ROAR together and you shall see the GLORY of your God! Know in Whom you have believed, and be convinced that I am ABLE! I declare to you this day that you are LOOSED from your infirmity! It is finished!"

INFIRMITY:Strong's 769; feebleness (of mind or body); malady; frailty: disease, sickness, weakness, emotional hindrance, mental blockage. Inability to produce results, want of strength; Literal definition: "repeated whipping". Yoke, load, burden.

DUNAMIS: infinite, limitless power; explosive expression; strength, ability, power for performing miracles;power consisting in or resting upon armies, forces, hosts

...Romans Chapter 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit Himself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
...2 Corinthians 12:5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.
...2 Timothy 1:12 For this reason, even though I suffer as I do, I am not ashamed; for I know Whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day.
...Luke 13:11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a SPIRIT OF INFIRMITY eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to Him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. 13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget