The Alpha and Omega by Tammy Lang Jensen

The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Father, Son, Holy Ghost, the three in one, the Godhead, the Trinity...

The Alpha and Omega by Tammy Lang Jensen
Do you see the oil dripping down from the holy mountain. Even it prepares for my return. Even the rocks will cry out if man refuses to praise Me....

What a crooked perverse generation, not acknowledging their God. They chase after idols and pagan gods, when there is only one true living God. The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Father, Son, Holy Ghost, the three in one, the Godhead, the Trinity....

Where ever a river flows, whenever a flower blooms, when a baby cries; God is there. He is everywhere, all the time, he is Omnipresent! When the wind blows, and the leaves rustle, do you hear His whisper? The call of a Bluejay, the song of a cardinal, should be evidence of the Lords need to be praised. I will praise you in the morning, I will praise you at sunset. All day long I will sing your praises. To the end that my glory may I sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever (Psalm 30:12). With all my heart I glorify the Lord! In the depths of who I am I rejoice in God my Savior. He has looked with favor on the low status of his servant (Luke 1:46-48). With exuberant praise I will honor thee....
EXUBERANT: Filled with or characterized by a lively energy and excitement....

Has the warfare dwindled your fire, has the pain caused you to sit down. Well allow me to blow upon the embers of your heart. To fan the flames of your soul. To re-ignite your passion and desire. Let my words be like a fire shut up in your bones. Let your exuberant praise pour out at the altar. Let your mouth sing to Me, your hands be raised to Me and your soul cry to Me....

Let all that is within me cry holy. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name (Psalm 103:1). HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, is the Lord God Almighty! Holy is his name, Master, Savior, Jesus. Like the fragrance after the rain. Let all of heaven and earth proclaim. Kings and kingdoms will all fade away, but there’s something about your name....Jesus....Jesus....Jesus....

I then saw an arrow hit dead center of a shield. The Lord said,”If you learn to praise me, you will hit your mark every time.” We are in a season where precision is called for, pinpoint accuracy; do you know where your enemy hides. Long forgotten trauma in the depths of your soul, can be an open door of opportunity for the enemy. Pray your way out to victory, and show others the way. Remember God‘s promise, I will go ahead to you and make your crooked path straight and your rough places smooth. I am straightening your path. I am infusing deep inner pain with the healing balm of Gilead. Trust Me with your heart....
Stand at the crosswords and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls (Jeremiah 6:16).

Praise me today and find rest for your weary soul....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget