The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns by Deborah Waldron Fry

Nothing that happens to you escapes My notice.


Heard," The storms of life shall not overcome you, for I AM the Holy Storm within you."

Beloved. Even when the storms of life surround you, I am still He who reigns. Fear not. The LORD GOD Omnipotent reigns! I am He who is clothed with Majesty, and girded with Strength. My Throne is established forever. Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. Nothing that happens to you escapes My notice.

You are My Child. The very same Power that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, Dear One. I AM the Storm in you. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, Who is and Who was and Who is to come, the Almighty. From My Throne come Thunders and Lightnings. Whom shall you fear? When the enemy says you cannot withstand his storm, you reply," I am the storm." For the I AM lives in you. I AM the Storm in you, Beloved. The kingdom of God suffers violence, and the violent in faith take it by force. You shall NOT be overcome, but you shall OVERCOME! You have received an ABUNDANCE of Grace, and you shall reign in life! Rejoice, Beloved! The LION has roared, the enemy shall fear! Yahweh has spoken, who will not prophesy! Death is defeated, the King is alive!

OMNIPOTENT: Almighty power; unlimited or infinite power. Power over ALL
…Amos 3:7Surely the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets. 8 The lion has roared— who will not fear? The Lord GOD has spoken— who will not prophesy?

...Psalm 47:7For God is King of all the earth; sing profound praises to Him. 8God reigns over the nations; God is seated on His holy throne.

...Lamentations 5:19 You, O LORD, rule forever; Your throne is from generation to generation.
...Isaiah 6:1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted; and the train of His robe filled the temple.

...Revelation 4:5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, and rumblings, and peals of thunder. Before the throne burned seven torches of fire. These are the seven Spirits of God.
...1 Timothy 1:17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

...Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive an abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one Man, Jesus Christ! Psalm 93:1 .Revelation 1:17-18. Ephesians 1:18-23



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget