Christian Maturity And The Process of Growth

It is an ongoing process that will never end in the life of a growing Christian. As stated in the book of ( Philippians 3 : 12-14) thus: " Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.

Christian Maturity And The Process of Growth
PATHFINDER's PRAYER AND PRAISES  featuring: "GOSPEL***ON***THE***AIR" and the day's "Wonderful Word for the Whole World" In honour of our Lord and Savior, Christ-Jesus, as I most humbly present the Serial Write-up tagged:

"SPIRITUAL-MATURITY OF A CHRISTIAN" {Part 8}   with the sub-titled Topic: CHRISTIAN MATURITY....AND THE PROCESS OF GROWTH. It is an ongoing process that will never end  in the life of a growing Christian. As stated in the book of ( Philippians 3 : 12-14) thus: " Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended: but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.

I press towards the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. " This require a radical re-ordering of one's  priorities, changing over from pleasing self to pleasing God and learning to obey Him. ORIGINAL KEY TO MATURITY. This could only be found in the simple act of being CONSISTENT and being PERSEVERE in doing those things we know will bring us closer to God. An old adage says thus: " A Persistence born of Courage.

And a Courage born of Hope are needed if one wants to live Greatly " SPIRITUAL-DISCIPLINE. These priorities are referred to as 'Spiritual-Disciplines' They include things such as being very close to 'His-Book', The 'Human-Companion' that is, 'Bible reading' and the study of The 'Word' being fervently prayerful, Fellowship with other Christian of like-mind as 'Iron sharpeneth  Iron' service, stewardship, and ultimately the enabling of the Holy Spirit within us. The book of { Galatians  5 : 16} says thus: I say thus "Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh" To God be the Glory IJMN. ....JESUS.....IS.....LORD!.....Amen.....

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget