Draw Upon My Strength, Beloved.

Come to Me, all who labor and are weighed down with burdens. You were never meant to carry such heavy loads, Beloved. Have you not known? Have you not heard? Your LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.

Draw Upon My Strength, Beloved.
Come to Me, all who labor and are weighed down with burdens. You were never meant to carry such heavy loads, Beloved. Have you not known? Have you not heard? Your LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. I do not faint or grow weary.

Draw upon My strength, Beloved. Man's strength will always give out and give up, but I am your Helper, Dear One. I am He who is faithful and True. Draw upon My vast resources every minute of every day. You are seated beside Me in heavenly places. I have not left you as an orphan, but My Love will carry you every day. Be not fearful or dismayed about anything, Beloved. For My Grace is sufficient for you and My strength is made perfect in your weakness. I give power to the faint and when you have no strength left, I am He who carries you. So cast those cares upon Me, My Child, and I will give you rest. Learn of Me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest for your aching and weary soul. Enter into My rest, Beloved. I am your Sabbath Rest. I am your Resting Place and Refuge and underneath you are My Everlasting Arms .....................................................................................................................................
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
2 Timothy 4:17 But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, He it is that does go with you; He will not fail you, nor forsake you.

Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 40:28-31 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget