Beloved. There Is No Spot In You

The world may have the smell of death upon it, but you bring My fragrance of Life everywhere you go and to everyone you touch. My aroma lingers upon you and is a sweet reminder of their Savior. It is the distinctive sweet smell of the Holy Spirit of God bearing fruit in your life.

Beloved. There Is No Spot In You
Beloved. There is no spot in you. The world may have the smell of death upon it, but you bring My fragrance of Life everywhere you go and to everyone you touch. My aroma lingers upon you and is a sweet reminder of their Savior. It is the distinctive sweet smell of the Holy Spirit of God bearing fruit in your life. Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

For you, Dear One, live by the Grace of God. You have been redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb. You are a rich bouquet in the Hand of your God. I am leading you in a triumphal procession and I shall make known through you the fragrance of the knowledge of their God and Savior in every place. I did not choose angels or cherubim to contain My Glory, but I have chosen you, My Beloved Bride, to fill to overflowing with My Glorious fragrance. For the winter is now past and My Flowers have appeared in My land, yielding their sweet smell. Arise, My Love, My beautiful one and come away. As a rose among thorns, so are you a sweet savor among those who are being saved and those who are perishing
.................................................................................................................................
Song of Solomon 2:1 I am the Flower of the field, and the Lily of the valleys.
2 As the lily (pure,redemption) among thorns (the curse), so is My love among the daughters.
2 Corinthians 2:14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. 15 For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.
2 Corinthians 3:18 We all, with unveiled faces reflecting the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, which is from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.

II Corinthians 4:7 But we have this Treasure (Holy Spirit) in earthen vessels, so that the extraordinary power belongs to God and does not come from us.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am.
Romans 3:24 and all are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Song of Solomon 2:11 For winter is now past, the rain is over and gone.12 The flowers have appeared in our land, the time of pruning is come: the voice of the turtle dove (Holy Spirit) is heard in our land: 13 The fig tree hath put forth her green figs: the vines in flower yield their SWEET SMELL. Arise, My Love, My beautiful one, and come away.

By:

Deborah Waldron Fry
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget