Visiting God's Vineyard

Thus says the Lord God to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.....I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live..Then you shall know that I am the Lord."

Visiting God's Vineyard
PATHFINDER's PRAYER & PRAISES featuring: "GOSPEL***ON***THE***AIR" and the day's " Wonderful Word for the Whole World" In honour of our Lord and Savior, Christ-Jesus as I most humbly present the Serial Write-up tagged:

"VISITING GOD'S VINE-YARD" from 'His-Book', The 'Human-Companion' popularly called, The 'Holy-Bible' in Quotable-Quotes with the sub-titled Topic: BEHOLD!......THE GRACE OF BEING A GREAT PROPHET IN THE MAKING AS THE BIBLICAL EZEKIEL, PILOTED BY THE SUOREME GOD, THE ALMIGHTY QUALIFIER OF THE UNQUALIFIED VISITED THE VALLEY OF DEATH TO REVIVE THE DEAD DRY BONES AS THE AWESOME GOD ASKED A MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.

 And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, " O Lord God, You know."....Again He said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, "O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord!.....THE GREAT PRIOHETIC WORDS OF LIVE!"Thus says the Lord God to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.....I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live..Then you shall know that I am the Lord."

BEHOLD!......THE GREAT GOD IN ACTION....QUALIFYING THE UNQUALIFIED....AS EZEKIEL, THE GREAT PROPHET IN THE MAKING PROPHESIED> So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, GOD OF 'WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT' IN ACTION> There was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone.......AWESOME GOD!

THE FIRST PLASTIC SURGEON, LIKE CHRIST(Like Father, Like Son) DID IN THE GESTHEMANE GARDEN. indeed as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them and the skin covered them over: but there was no breath in them....GOD CAN NEVER START ANY PROJECT THAT HE WONT COMPLETE.

Also He said to me, "Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath..AND SAY WHAT??? " As taken from the book (Ezekiel 37 :3-9) To God be the Glory as He is still Thesame God with so many of His 'Ezekiels' around

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget