God Daily You With Benefits

I daily load you with benefits, Dear One. I am the God of your salvation. I provide abundantly for My Children. What you hold in your hands now is not the end of it, Beloved. My provision is forever flowing from My throne of Grace.

God Daily You With Benefits
I daily load you with benefits, Dear One. I am the God of your salvation. I provide abundantly for My Children. What you hold in your hands now is not the end of it, Beloved. My provision is forever flowing from My throne of Grace. It is not stored up by you through good works. No, My Provision has been bought and paid for by the Blood of the Lamb. I shall supply every need of yours according to My glorious riches. Believe that I am able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you ask or think, according to My Spirit at work in you.

Ask and you shall receive. Think big Beloved, because I am a BIG God. Shout, "Grace, grace," to that mountain. It shall become a plain before you! Things shall not remain as they always have been. My Holy Spirit in you shall reveal to you what your eye has not seen, nor your ear heard, nor entered yet into your heart. So receive all that I have for you, Beloved, with great joy. See it with eyes of faith. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit shall you see and know and possess ALL that I have prepared for My Beloved Bride from the beginning of time
..................................................................................................................................
Load - To provide or fill nearly to overflowing; heap upon; weigh down
Benefit - 1. Something that promotes or enhances well-being; an advantage
2. Help; aid 3. A kindly deed.
Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
Isaiah 64:4 For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him.
1 Corinthians 2:8 the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; 9 but just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." 10 For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.
Zechariah 4:6 This is the word of the LORD to him saying, 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts. 7 What are you, O great mountain? Before him, you will become a plain; and he will bring forth the top stone with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"
Ephesians 3:20 Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us 21 Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

From;
Deborah Waldron Fry

Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget