God's Divine Delicacy

Thanksgiving is a highly priced spiritual substance and a passport into God's presence. It is also a form of special meal to God as could be seen in the book of {Psalm 50 : 7- 15} read thus: " Hear, O My people, and I will speak, O Israel, and I will testify against you: I am God, your God!

God's Divine Delicacy
PATHFINDER's PRAYER & PRAISES ¥ featuring: "GOSPEL***ON***THE***AIR" and the day's "Wonderful Word for the Whole World" In honour of our Lord and Savior, Christ-Jesus as I most humbly present the Serial Write-up tagged: "THANKSGIVING" { Part 5} with the sub-titled Topic:

 ".....OF THANKSGIVING.....AND GOD'S  DIVINE DELICACY! " Thanksgiving is a highly priced spiritual substance and a passport into God's presence. It is also a form of special meal to God as could be seen in the book of {Psalm 50 : 7- 15} read thus: " Hear, O My people, and I will speak, O Israel, and I will testify against you: I am God, your God!

I will not rebuke you for your sacrifices or your burnt offerings, which are continuallly before Me.....I will not take a bull from your house, nor goats out of your folds....For every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills......I know all the birds of the mountain, and the wild beast of the fields are Mine.....If I were hungry, I would not tell you: for the world is Mine, and all its fullness....

Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?...... THEN,..WHAT DO WE OFFER THE COMPASSIONATE MOST HIGH GOD INFORM OF MEAL???>Offer to God thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the most High....Call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliever you, and you shall glorify Me." {To be continued } To God be the glory IJMN. ....JESUS.....IS.....LORD!.....Amen.....

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget