The Enemy Has Convinced You That You Are a Failure

I saw the Lord picking up a fallen soldier and brushing the dust off of him. The soldier felt as though they had failed the Lord and were far from him. He lovingly patted him on his chest and said," You are ready." The Commander of Heaven's Army says to His fallen ones," Beloved, I have always been with you.

The Enemy Has Convinced You That You Are a Failure
Upon waking up today I heard this phrase," Remove your shoes, for you are standing on Holy ground." I saw the Lord picking up a fallen soldier and brushing the dust off of him. The soldier felt as though they had failed the Lord and were far from him. He lovingly patted him on his chest and said," You are ready." The Commander of Heaven's Army says to His fallen ones," Beloved, I have always been with you.

I have never left you nor forsaken you. The enemy has convinced you that you are a failure, it is over and that your life has no meaning. But I am raising up my weary warriors. I am picking you up and dusting you off, for you are not of this earth, but you are citizens of heaven. You are My Kingdom fighters. My warriors have no titles, but they carry MY Mark and MY Name. Oh, how the enemy fears My humble ones.

The enemy has tried to bring you down into the dust, but do not fear, Beloved. I am raising you up and you are an army which has never been seen before or ever will be again. It is now time. The LORD is with you, Mighty Warrior, and you shall tear down the strongholds of the enemy and win many with My Love. Your weapons are not carnal but MIGHTY. You, My Beloved Child, are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you. Rejoice and lift up a shout of victory for this day I give the enemy into your hands........................................................................................................................................
Joshua 5:13 Now it came about when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man (Jesus) was standing opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand, and Joshua went to Him and said to Him,

"Are you for us or for our adversaries?" 14 He said, "No; rather I indeed come now as Captain of the Host of the LORD." And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and worshiped Him, and said to Him, "What has my Lord to say to his servant?" 15 The captain of the LORD'S host said to Joshua, "Remove your sandals from your feet, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so.

Joshua 6:2 And the Lord said to Joshua, “See, I have given the enemy and his city into your hand, with its king and mighty men."

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can b

By:
Deborah Waldron Fry

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget