The Enemy Has No Dominion Over You

I see My Glorious Bride arising without spot or wrinkle. I am causing you to rise above your current circumstances. You shall arise with new strength, Dear One, for I have released you from those chains of depression and fear.

The Enemy Has No Dominion Over You
I see My Glorious Bride arising without spot or wrinkle. I am causing you to rise above your current circumstances. You shall arise with new strength, Dear One, for I have released you from those chains of depression and fear. The enemy has NO dominion over you. You are Mine. You are shining and radiant and filled with My Glory. I have seen your faith, Beloved.

You have stood your ground against the wiles of the devil. You have stood strong in Me, not backing down from his fiery darts. For you knew that you were in the Secret Place of the Most High. That no weapon formed against you would prosper. You have prayed and then found your rest in Me. You have believed upon My Son and My Word. Well done, My good and faithful one.

You shall turn many to righteousness in Me. Arise and shine, My Warrior Bride. Rise to new Life. I declare that you are BRILLIANT and radiant with My Glory. Rejoice, Beloved. Darkness is upon the earth and great darkness is upon the people, but you shall SHINE like the brightness of the firmament, and you shall give forth My Light like the stars forever and ever. ....................................................................................................................................
Brilliant: Extreme brightness, Exceptional clarity and agility of intellect or invention.
Splendor; magnificence.
Daniel 12:3 And the teachers and THOSE WHO ARE WISE( born again) shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness (to uprightness and right standing with God in Jesus) shall give forth light like the stars forever and ever.
Isaiah 60
1 Arise and shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!
2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and great darkness the peoples, but the Lord shall arise upon you and His glory shall be seen upon you.
3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

By:
Deborah Waldron Fry
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget