An abundance of Overflow For 2016

"Up until now, Beloved, I have been providing for your needs by faith. The dry places are becoming pools of refreshment and your wilderness is dripping with My favor. But MUCH MORE is on the way. Only believe.

An abundance of Overflow For 2016
I hear "An abundance of overflow" for 2016. I saw rain falling from a single cloud over a dry field. Soon it was a pool of water. Suddenly, I saw a MASSIVE waterfall of beautiful crystal clear water, many miles long ,flowing into this same area.

"Up until now, Beloved, I have been providing for your needs by faith. The dry places are becoming pools of refreshment and your wilderness is dripping with My favor. But MUCH MORE is on the way. Only believe.

You will see neither wind nor rain, yet your deserts shall become an ocean of blessing. I am crowning your year with bounty and your paths shall drip with prosperity. You shall have more than enough in every area, for it was purchased for you with a great price. Trust Me completely, My Child. For too long, the enemy has stolen what was rightfully yours. I am leading you out of the valley of weeping and into a place of abundance.

I give you ALL sufficiency in ALL things, Beloved. My Grace IS sufficient for you for I am the Rock from which all blessings flow. Get ready, My Child, to receive all that I have promised you. Your sighs and your tears shall become shouts of joy. Lean on My Everlasting Arm completely, My Bride, and rejoice, for we are coming out of this wilderness in victory."
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget