My staff is a Scepter of Kingship by Deborah Waldron Fry

It is greatly FEARED by the evil one. I am your Protector, Little One. You are My special possession; My flock under My care. I have laid down My life for you, Beloved, therefore will I not also give you all things freely? Be not afraid.

My staff is a Scepter of Kingship by Deborah Waldron Fry
The staff in your Good Shepherd's Hand is not a crutch, Beloved. It is not an instrument of pain, but of security and comfort for My Sheep. My staff is a scepter of Kingship and a rod of My Authority and Majesty.

It is greatly FEARED by the evil one. I am your Protector, Little One. You are My special possession; My flock under My care. I have laid down My life for you, Beloved, therefore will I not also give you all things freely? Be not afraid.

You are under My tender loving care. I encircle you, care for you, and guard you as the apple of My eye. I am your God and you are the people of My pasture. Come and lay down in My green pastures and rest. I shall restore your soul. Trust Me to ward off all of the attacks of the enemy. I will protect you from within and from without.

NO plan of the enemy shall succeed against you and NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. The LORD your God is your Good Shepherd. I carry you close to My heart. Be not afraid. I shall guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever more

..................................................................................................................................
-Hebrew meaning:The shebat (rod) has the meaning of a 'sceptre'. The primary role of the KING is to protect His people. The rod is symbolic of the power of God. It is a protection from danger from within and without. A closely related word 'Shabbath' means 'rest', which is possible under the competent protection of the shepherd.The mishenah or STAFF has the meaning of support. It is used to draw sheep to the Shepherd.

Hebrews 1:8 But about the Son He says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice and righteousness will be the scepter of Your Kingdom. (Psalm 45:6)
Micah 5:4 He will stand and shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD His God. And they will live securely, for then His greatness will reach to the ends of the earth.

Deuteronomy 32:10 He found him in a desert land, And in the howling waste of a wilderness; He encircled him, He cared for him, He guarded him as the pupil of His eye.
Micah 7:14 O LORD, protect your people with your shepherd's staff; lead your flock, your special possession.

Psalm 23:4 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 95:7 for He is our God and we are the people of His pasture, the flock under His care. Today, if only you would hear His voice.

Isaiah 40:11 He tends His flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart; He gently leads those that have young.
John 10:11 I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
Psalm 121:8 The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever more.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget