Beloved. Hear the sound of My Trumpet by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Hear the sound of My Trumpet proclaiming to you that it is the year of the LORD's favor upon you and your loved ones

Beloved. Hear the sound of My Trumpet by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Hear the sound of My Trumpet proclaiming to you that it is the year of the LORD's favor upon you and your loved ones. Your exile is over. I am the Jubilee of Jubilees. You do not have to wait for every 50th year any longer, My Child. For I proclaim to you that your captivity is over.

I am your freedom. I make the blind to see and the lame to walk. I raise the dead back to life. No longer do you walk in darkness. No longer shall chains of depression and oppression bind you, Dear One. No longer shall sickness and disease be your portion. For I AM your portion. No longer shall the spirit of poverty hold you captive.

Your property SHALL be returned to you and your debts forgiven. You are not bound to the limitations set on you by the world or religion, Dear One. You are no longer a slave to fear, but you are a Child of God through your Savior. You have been delivered by My Righteous Right Hand and raised up and seated with the Majesty on high. Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed, Beloved. Hear My Voice of Comfort. I am proclaiming to you that this is the year of My favor. Today this Holy Word is fulfilled in your hearing.

Jubilee: ORIGIN from Latin jubilaeus annus ;year of jubilee, from a Hebrew word meaning "ram's-horn, trumpet, (yo-b-el), with which the jubilee year was proclaimed.

Jubilee year: seven cycles of seven years (49 years total). This fiftieth year was a time of celebration and rejoicing.The ram’s horn was blown on the tenth day of the seventh month to start a year of universal redemption. The year of the Jubilee involved a release from indebtedness and all types of bondage. Every captive was set free, slaves were released, debts were forgiven, and lands and properties were returned to the families of the original owners. In addition, all labor was to cease for that year. During the Jubilee both the land and the people had rest.

Luke 4.16-19 Jesus went to Nazareth, where He had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day He went into the synagogue, as was His custom. He stood up to read,and the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. Unrolling it, He found the place where it is written:

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me
to proclaim good news to the poor.He has sent Me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind.

to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”
Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him. And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing."

Revelation 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What you see, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamum, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden lampstands;

13And in the midst of the seven lampstands one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girded about the breast with a golden belt.

14His head and his hair were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15And his feet like unto fine bronze, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shines in its strength.

17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hades and of death.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget