I am the God of All Sufficiency by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are the Apple of My eye. You are the object of My love and ever flowing Grace. My Grace is like the waves of the sea, forever rolling into the seashore.

I am the God of All Sufficiency by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the God of All Sufficiency. Everything you see with your eyes, I have made. Everything you do not see, I have created. I have provisions coming for you, Dear One. More than you have even imagined.

You are the Apple of My eye. You are the object of My love and ever flowing Grace. My Grace is like the waves of the sea, forever rolling into the seashore. My provision is for ANY need in ANY situation. My Grace always ABOUNDS toward you, Dear One. He who gave His only begotten Son for you, will I not also with Him give you ALL THINGS FREELY? Yes, Beloved. All means all.

Free means free. No strings attached. Because I love you so much, I give to you. You are My delight. See with your eyes of faith. Only believe in the One who died and rose again. I am El Shaddai, The All Sufficient One, your Provider. For your Maker is your husband, the LORD Almighty is His name, the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; the God of the whole earth He is called.

..Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all; how will He not also, along with Him, GRACIOUSLY GIVE US ALL THINGS?

.. 2 Corinthians 9:8And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that you, ALWAYS having ALL sufficiency in ALL things, may abound to every good work.9 As it is written, He has dispersed abroad; He has given to the poor: His righteousness remains for ever.

..Colossians 1:15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

..1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

..Psalm 18:19 Yahweh brought me forth also into a broad place; He rescued me, because He delighted in me.

..Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is His name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called. 


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget