You Are Not Forgotten by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are not forgotten, Precious one of Mine. There is no pit so deep that My Hand is not there to pull you out.

You Are Not Forgotten by Deborah Waldron Fry
You are not forgotten, Precious one of Mine. There is no pit so deep that My Hand is not there to pull you out. There are no waters so treacherous that I cannot still them with one Word. There is no sickness or disease that has a name that is above Mine. There is no evil so dark that My Brightness can not destroy it.

There is no wilderness so vast that I cannot find you and lead you out. I have taken My Garments of salvation and wrapped you in them. I have cocooned you in My Robe of Righteousness. You dwell under the shadow of My wings. Now this is what your Lord says, the One who created you, and the One who formed you.

Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine. I am with you when you pass through the waters, and when you pass through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. You will not be scorched when you walk through the fire, and the flame will not kindle upon you. I brought you up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and I set your feet upon the Rock making your footsteps firm.

I am putting a new song in your mouth, Beloved, a song of joy and victory. Many will see and be amazed, and will trust in your God. What I am bringing about in your life shall cause others to be amazed at My Goodness. It shall be marvelous in your eyes, and you will see and know that I am a good good Father. For I am Yahweh, your God, the Holy One of Israel, and your Savior, You are precious in My sight and honored, and I love you.

cocooned: a safe, quiet place: wrapped up; protected from cold or injury; protected from unpleasant things; isolated and protected from everyday life and problems; Envelop or surround in a protective or comforting way.

..Isaiah 61:I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a Robe of His righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

..Psalm 40:2 He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. 3He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear And will trust in the LORD.
..Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, "Did you never read in the Scriptures, 'THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone; THIS CAME ABOUT FROM THE LORD, AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES'?

Isaiah 43:1 But now, this is what the Lord, your Creator says, and He who formed you, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned, Nor will the flame kindle upon you.3 For I am the Lord your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior... 4 Because you are precious in My sight, You are honored and I love you.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget