My Goodness in The Land of the Living by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Suddenly, even in your darkness, My Light shall dawn. Out of the blue, My Glory shall appear. Do not faint, Dear One.

My Goodness in The Land of the Living by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Suddenly, even in your darkness, My Light shall dawn. Out of the blue, My Glory shall appear. Do not faint, Dear One. You shall see My Goodness in the land of the living. I delight in you because you have honored and loved My Name. Do not be afraid of evil tidings. Fix your heart to trust in your Savior. I am in your midst. I have confounded the enemy. His desire to destroy you shall come to naught.

Surely, the wicked one shall see My Hand upon you and your descendants. The mountains he has built up before you shall melt away and your desert shall flow with streams of Living Water. His evil plans for you shall be as chaff blown away by the Wind of My Spirit. It will happen instantly, suddenly. I have declared GOOD things for you long ago, My Child. Even before you were born, I proclaimed them. My plans for you went forth from My Mouth and they shall be accomplished. It is finished.

When you least expect it, your mourning shall be exchanged for gladness and your tears into shouts of joy. It will be suddenly and unexpectedly, that way you will have no time to doubt it. :) Yes, Beloved. The world shall look upon you and be astonished at My Goodness, for I am doing a work in this day, that even if it were announced ahead of time, you would not believe it. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit shall it come to pass. The zeal of the LORD of Hosts shall perform this.

"OUT OF THE BLUE": something unexpected, a surprise
SUDDENLY: from Greek word, "aphno" which means unaware, unexpectedly.

ZEAL: passion, fervor, ardor, enthusiasm
..Habakkuk 1:5 Behold you among the nations, and regard, and wonder and be astonished: for I will work a work in your days, which you will not believe, though it be told you.
..Isaiah 29:5 But the multitude of your enemies will become like fine dust, and the multitude of the ruthless ones like the chaff which blows away; And it will happen instantly, suddenly.
..Isaiah 48:3 I declared the former things long ago and they went forth from My mouth, and I proclaimed them. Suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.

..Acts 2:1-2 1And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.2And SUDDENLY there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

..Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

..Isaiah 44:3For I will pour out water on the thirsty land and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring And My blessing on your descendants.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget