My Goodness is Flowing by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. My Goodness is flowing to you. Waves of My Golden Glory are rolling over you, Dear One. I have indeed seen the misery of My people.

My Goodness is Flowing by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. My Goodness is flowing to you. Waves of My Golden Glory are rolling over you, Dear One. I have indeed seen the misery of My people. I have heard you crying out and I am deeply touched by your suffering. Come, and sit at My Feet. I shall feed you Bread from heaven and with Honey out of the Rock, I shall satisfy you.I have come down to rescue you and to bring you up out of that hard place and into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with MILK and HONEY. You have found favor in My sight and I know you by name.

I shall do this thing of which you have spoken. I shall make My Goodness known to you. I am gracious unto you and you shall know Me as the God of all compassion. The Fairest of ten thousand is your Beloved and you are Mine. Feed upon the One who fills you with delight. This is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I dwell in the midst of My children forever. You are hidden in the cleft of the Rock and My Goodness is passing before you. Wave after golden wave of healing and restoration. “Your lips, My Bride, drip HONEY; HONEY and MILK are under your tongue."

..Song of Solomon 4:11 “Your lips, My Bride, drip HONEY;HONEY and MILK are under your tongue,And the fragrance of your garments is like the fragrance of Lebanon.

.. Psalm. 81:16 I feed them with the fat of wheat, and with HONEY out of the Rock I satisfy them. ( to sate with HONEY out of the Rock (Jesus) denotes to fill with delight, pleasantness, sweetness)
..Exodus 33:16-19 "I will also do this thing of which you have spoken; for you have found favor in My sight and I have known you by name."Then he said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!" And the LORD said, "I Myself will make ALL MY GOODNESS pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."

.. Ezekiel 43:1 The man (an angel) took me back to the east gate of the temple, where I saw the brightness of the glory of God coming from the east. The sound I heard was as loud as OCEAN WAVES, and His Voice was like the sound of many waters and the earth and everything around was shining with the dazzling brightness of His glory... and the Lord’s glory came through the east gate and into the temple. The Lord’s Spirit lifted me to my feet and carried me to the inner courtyard, where I saw that the Lord’s glory had filled the temple. And I heard One speaking to me out of the temple, and a Man stood by me. And He [the Lord] said to me, Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of My children forever.
..John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His GLORY, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget