The Brighter Days Ahead by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. My Joy in you is shaking the earth. Your delight in Me and My delight in you has caused vexation and terror in the enemy's camp

The Brighter Days Ahead by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. My Joy in you is shaking the earth. Your delight in Me and My delight in you has caused vexation and terror in the enemy's camp. No enemy has ever withstood Me, My Child. From My Throne of Glory I look upon My Beloved.

We are joined as One by the Spirit. There is no fear in Me, Dear One. There is JOY at what shall be. Will you make the decision to join Me in celebration, My Bride? Will you use your eyes of faith to see the brighter Day ahead? Oh My Love. Did I not declare that MY Joy would be your strength? Fear, doubt, and depression are of the devil. He comes to steal your joy. I came to bring you Life. Will you believe Me, My Bride? Will you choose life over death? A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

I will be your Joy and your Strength. I am the God of Hope. Lean not to your own understanding. Even in what would seem to be hopeless situations, I am still the Miracle Worker. Ask, and you shall receive that your JOY may be full. Yes, this is My will for your life. Does not the Bride look to the future with JOY in anticipation of her Bridegroom? My JOY shall be your strength, Beloved. And you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

...Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which does so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the JOY that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

...1 Peter 1:8 whom not having seen ye love; on whom, though now ye see Him not, yet believing, ye rejoice greatly with JOY unspeakable and full of glory:

...1 Kings 1:40 All the people went up after him, and they were playing on flutes and rejoicing with great JOY, so that the earth shook and seemed to burst open with their joyful sound.

...Proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

...John 16:24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your JOY may be full.

...Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all JOY and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

 ...James 1:2 Count it all joy, my brothers,when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

...Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and JOY in the Holy Spirit.

...Isaiah 55:12For you shall go out in JOY and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget