The Fiery Furnaces of Adversity by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have been forged in the fiery furnaces of adversity. I have blown upon the coals of Holy Spirit Fire and made you pure.

 The Fiery Furnaces of Adversity by Deborah Waldron Fry
You have been forged in the fiery furnaces of adversity. I have blown upon the coals of Holy Spirit Fire and made you pure. You have been refined like silver and purified like gold. Can you not see how glorious you are, My Child? Are you not My Weapon formed and lovingly honed by My hand for these last days?

Yes, My Warrior Bride. You are My war-club, My golden weapon of war; and with you I shall shatter nations, and with you I shall destroy the kingdoms of darkness. You are beautiful and shining with my Glory. Behold, I have made you a new, sharp threshing instrument with double edges; You will thresh the mountains before you and pulverize them.

The multitude of your enemies will become like fine dust, and the multitude of the ruthless ones like the chaff which blows away; and it will happen instantly, suddenly. See, I have appointed you this day, Dear One, over the nations and over the kingdoms, to pluck up and to break down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant. Fear not, Beloved. No weapon that is formed against you will prosper. I have brought you through the fire, Beloved, and not one hair on your head shall be singed.

There is no spot in you, My Bride. You are clothed in My Righteousness. You are breath taking. You shine in this dark world with My Glory. You are fearless, beautiful and bold. You are My Golden Warrior Bride. "Is not My word like fire?" declares the LORD, "and like a hammer which shatters a rock? Yes, speak My Word and watch the powers of darkness fall. Arise and shine, My Love. Let the high praises of God be in your mouth, and a twoedged sword in your hand.

honed: sharpened, to perfect or make more intense or effective
...Song of Solomon 4:7 - Thou [art] all fair, my love; [there is] no spot in thee.
...Psalm 149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
...Jeremiah 51:19 For the Maker of all is He, And of the tribe of His inheritance; The LORD of hosts is His name. 20He says, "You are My war-club, My weapon of war; And with you I shatter nations, And with you I destroy kingdoms.

...Jeremiah 23:29"Is not My word like fire?" declares the LORD, "and like a hammer which shatters a rock?

...Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword,
... Revelation 1:16He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest. 17When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. But He placed His right hand on me and said, “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

...Isaiah 29:5 But the multitude of your enemies will become like fine dust, And the multitude of the ruthless ones like the chaff which blows away; And it will happen instantly, suddenly.

...Zechariah:I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure. I will refine them like silver and purify them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'These are my people,' and they will say, 'Yahweh is our God.'"

...Jeremiah 1:10 "See, I have appointed you this day over the nations and over the kingdoms, To pluck up and to break down, To destroy and to overthrow, To build and to plant."

 …1 Peter 1:6In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer various trials, 7so that the authenticity of your faith,more precious than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire, may result in praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget