War with My Word by Deborah Waldron Fry

Keep fighting the good fight of faith Beloved. You are My Faithful Intercessor and Warrior. I am sending you angelic help.

War with My Word by Deborah Waldron Fry
Keep fighting the good fight of faith Beloved. You are My Faithful Intercessor and Warrior. I am sending you angelic help. War with My Word. Always pray about everything. As you do this, My angels are instantly dispatched on your behalf. My angels EXCEL in strength and heed the voice of My Word.

They are sent to patrol the whole earth. My Mighty Warriors gather around you and that one for which you are praying. They encamp around you as a wall of protection. Greater are those who are with you than those against you. I have given you My authority and My Name. I am sending angels before you to guard you in all your ways.

One day, My faithful and beloved One, you shall see all those who gained the victory because of your prayers. Don't give up but keep pressing in. Even now, some are entertaining angels unaware. The chariots of your God are myriads, even thousands upon thousands of angels: your Beloved is among them, in the holy place, ever interceding on your behalf. They minster to My Beloved Bride daily. I make My angels winds and My ministers as a flame of fire..

...Revelation 5:11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.

...Psalm 103:20-21 Bless the LORD, you His angels, who excel in strength, who do His word, heeding the voice of His word. Bless the LORD, all you His hosts, you ministers of His, who do His pleasure.

...Psalm 68:17The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, in the holy place.18 You have ascended on high, You have led captivity captive: You have received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.

...Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever lives to make intercession for them.

...Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

...Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?

...Hebrews 1:7 Of the angels He says, “He makes His angels winds, and His ministers a flame of fire.”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget