My Way by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I hear your cries to know Me better, My Child. I hear and I say, with DELIGHT, I shall come to you and take you deeper.

My Way by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I hear your cries to know Me better, My Child. I hear and I say, with DELIGHT, I shall come to you and take you deeper. But first, surrender all, Dear One. You must be free and not encumbered with the cares of this world. Release those things that you are holding in your heart that I did not put there. Release the feelings of rejection and insecurity. Release all anger and jealousy. I have carried your pains and sorrows.

You are My Beloved and I am yours. Let me have My Way in your life. Come deeper with Me, My Love. Come out into the Deep. Let the Waves of Living Water roll over you until you are completely free from the grime of this world. It is My Will for you to know the riches of the deep things of the Spirit. Dive into the Depths of My Love. Here you will come to know Me in a deeper way. Faith can only work through My Perfect Love. Deep is calling unto deep. I have oceans of knowledge that are yours for the asking. Oceans of wisdom to explore forever and ever. Rivers of Living Water for you to be renewed, restored, and refreshed in. Keep your eyes upon Me, Beloved. Those who have ears to hear, let them hear what the Spirit says. Your Bridegroom is calling you deeper. Take My hand by faith. I want you to experience the DEPTHS of My love for you. You shall be filled with all the fullness of God and I will show you My Glory. The knowledge of the Glory of your God shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.
amazing painting by Ricardo Colon.

...Psalm 42:7 Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me. 8 The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life.

...1 Corinthians 2:10 For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.

... Romans 11:33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!

...Ephesians 3:17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may have power, together with all the saints, to comprehend the length and width and height and DEPTH of His love, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.…


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget