The Righteous Judge by Deborah Waldron Fry

The Son of God came not to condemn the world, but to save it. Forever, the Blood of the Lamb stands at your defense. The devil is the accuser of the brethren.

The Righteous Judge by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You always have an audience before the King. I always take up your case, My Child, for I am the Righteous Judge and you have the Advocate dwelling within your heart. The Son of God came not to condemn the world, but to save it. Forever, the Blood of the Lamb stands at your defense. The devil is the accuser of the brethren.

But fear not, My Love. When the devil comes to exploit the poor and crush the needy in court, I take up your case and I will exact life for life. The thief comes but to steal, kill, and destroy. I came to give you LIFE and life abundantly. You have been declared innocent of all charges. I have decreed that you are not cursed but BLESSED! Forever, My Judgment shall stand. It has been decided, declared, decreed and sealed forever.

No one, be they man or demon or Satan himself can reverse this, My Child. ALL the handwriting of ordinances that stood against you has been nailed to My Cross. You no longer stand on your own, Dear One. My courts are a place of rest for you. For I have declared that your debt is "paid in full." The Judge has decreed," It is finished." Who shall accuse you now, Beloved? Who shall condemn My Bride? No one. For Christ Jesus, who died, and more than that was raised to life, is at the right hand of God and your Savior is ever interceding for you.

Therefore come boldly to My Throne of Grace, and you will obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. My ears are always open to your cries, My Child. Come before Me in Spirit and in truth. Be not afraid. Be confident in My Love for you. My courts are a place of joy and freedom for you. You are always welcomed into My Presence with open Arms.

...Proverbs 22:22 Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court, 23 for the Lord will take up their case and will exact life for life.

...Esther 8: .. for the writing which is written in the king’s name, and sealed with the king’s ring, may no man reverse.

...Colossians 2:14Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross; 15And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

...Hebrews 4:9 There remains therefore a rest to the people of God.10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from His.11 Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

...Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

...Romans 8:33Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34Who is there to condemn us? For Christ Jesus, who died, and more than that was raised to life, is at the right hand of God—and He is interceding for us


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget