Come unto Me by Tammy Lang Jensen

Do you think his heart doesn't ache for you, when those whom you thought were friends turn their back on you.

Come unto Me by Tammy Lang Jensen
I stood on a hill that night, and I wept bitterly for the Father to remove this cup from me. Yet not my will, but yours be done (Luke 22:42). And being in agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground (Luke 22:44).

How I agonized over what was to come, how I prayed for help that never came. But all this was done, that the Scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled ( Matthew 26:56). Do you think Jesus doesn't understand your barren place.

Do you think his heart doesn't ache for you, when those whom you thought were friends turn their back on you. What about when you pray, and it feels like the answer will never come. He endured all this pain, in his 33 short years here. Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28). Lay your burdens at the feet of Jesus; let him do, what only he can do.

And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away (Revelation 21:4). We have this great promise when we follow Jesus. But what about you? He asked. Who do you say I am? Peter answered,"You are the Messiah"(Mark 8:29). "I AM"said Jesus,And you will see the son of man sitting at the right hand of the mighty one and coming on the clouds of heaven (Mark 14:62).

Will you wait for me? Will you joy at the sound of the hooves in heaven... Adorned in robes of righteousness, a glow with the Father's glory. Riding atop a magnificent white stallion....The Father told me to tell you today, "Nothing is ever wasted!!!"....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget