Things That Be Not by Tammy Lang Jensen

I have come to teach you great and unsearchable things you do not know (Jeremiah 3:33). I long for intimacy with you, for you to hear my deepest thoughts.

Things That Be Not by Tammy Lang Jensen
I have come to teach you great and unsearchable things you do not know (Jeremiah 3:33). I long for intimacy with you, for you to hear my deepest thoughts.

Not just what you have read or think that you know. But truly words of wisdom and knowledge from the recesses of my heart. I want you to speak to those things that be not, as though they are. I want you to call forth the supernatural and heavenly realms on earth as it is in heaven.

I want you to joy in me, meet with me, talk with me. "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you my God"(Psalm 42:1). You can no longer hide from the high calling on your life, and must be available to me 24/7.... there is a time, place, and authority for all I do. Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God (Romans 13:1). Subject yourselves therefore to God.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you (James 4:7). Delight yourself in the Lord; and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in him, and he will do it. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light and your judgment as the noon day (Psalm 37:4-6). The Lord said, we like to grab pieces of this to suit us. But it must be read together to keep it within context. Just like the Bible, you can't just pick and choose the part that you like. We must learn and live out the WHOLE TRUTH. What does it say, Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free (John 8:32).

And the Bible also warned, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shall be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children (Hosea 4:6). I came that you might heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons. I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly. A pressed down, shaken together, running over kind of life. I want to broaden your horizons, I want to examine your heart. I want to burn away all that is not pleasing to me. Just as the silversmith burns away the dross (Proverbs 25:4). I want a pure and holy utensil for my use, purified in the fires of affliction, humbled and the deserts of pain. Unified by a call on your life, marked with My signet ring.

Kings and Queens of the New Jerusalem, a holy nation, a royal priesthood. You are my chosen people, God's special possession. That you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9)....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget