Yea and Amen by Deborah Waldron Fry

Close your ear to all negative words spoken over you and to you. I am He who is faithful and true.

Yea and Amen by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. In Christ Jesus, ALL My promises are YES and AMEN. Not maybe and amen, but YES, My Child. YES and Amen through My Son. YES and AMEN because you are My daughters and My sons.

If you hear the devil whisper in your ear that you are the exception, that you are not worthy, that you have not done enough to receive from My Hand, dismiss him now. Close your ear to all negative words spoken over you and to you. I am He who is faithful and true. I have the last say. I stand at the end and at the beginning of your life.

I am your Promise and Exceeding Great Reward. When I say AMEN, it is your Creator speaking. When I say AMEN over your life, it means "Thus it is so and so shall it be." Yes, Dear One. I am the AMEN. I have declared "Finished!" Is anything too hard for your God? Find My promises in My Word. There is a promise for everything you need, My Love. Speak it forth. The angels carry your requests to Me and I send them back to you with answers.

My Promise is My Word. So shall My Word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Do not doubt, Beloved, but only believe. Agree with Me. All My Promises are YES and AMEN!

Amen: Strong's 543: so be it, truth
From 'aman; sure; faithfulness; adverb, truly, verily. The word “Amen” was often used in a legal sense, to agree upon something, like a law or a judgment.

...2 Corinthians1:19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, was not yes and no, but in Him was yes. 20For all the promises of God in Him are yes, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

...Revelation 3:14 And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of God’s creation.'

...Isaiah 55:11 So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

...Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of Yahweh came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Don't be afraid, Abram. I am your Shield, your exceedingly great Reward."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget