The Wells of The World by Deborah Waldron Fry

The wells of the world hold nothing but disappointment, Dear One.

The Wells of The World by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I see you sitting there so dried and parched, My Child. You have gone to the world's cisterns and found them broken and empty. The wells of the world hold nothing but disappointment, Dear One. There are no answers to be found in these dry places. Be not dismayed, My Love. I have never left you. I am sitting right here beside you in your place of broken dreams. I am the Fountain of Life and I am pouring out to you Living Waters.

Not bitter waters, Dear One, but Sweet Healing Waters. It is My gift to you. I am your Source. When you drink of My Water you will never thirst again. Indeed, the Water I have given you has become in you a spring of water welling up to eternal life. I have set you free from the waterless pit and filled you with My Spirit. Never forget this, Little One. No earthly well could hold what I have in store for you. I am your Strength and Song. I shall pour out such a blessing upon you that you will not have room enough to contain it. The Floodgates of heaven are open, Beloved. Drink to your heart's content. Trust and do not be afraid. Sing and dance in this heavenly Rain and you shall thirst no more. Draw once again with joy from the Wells of your Salvation.

... Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Yahweh is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation.3Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.4And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon His name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.6Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee. 5Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

...Jeremiah 2:13...They have forsaken Me, The Fountain of living waters, to hew for themselves cisterns, Broken cisterns that can hold no water.

...Jeremiah 14:3 Their nobles have sent their servants for water; They have come to the cisterns and found no water They have returned with their vessels empty.

... Zechariah 9:11 As for you also, because of the blood of My covenant with you, I have set your prisoners free from the waterless pit.

...John 4:10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and Who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked Him and He would have given you living water.”..13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
amazing artwork by Dyed4You Art


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget