The Word of God by Tammy Lang Jensen

Sharper than any double edged sword it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and morrow;

The Word of God by Tammy Lang Jensen
How long will you let the enemy push you around. You can no longer waiver between two opinions. You have to call forth the things you wish to see in the world.

Let your prophetic voice arise. So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11). God's word never returns to him void.

The word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double edged sword it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and morrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart (Hebrews 4:12). What declarations are you making over your life today, what are you declaring over others. It should be edification, Exhortation and encouragement. It should be mountain moving words of Faith! I speak deliverance of every chain that has had you bound, I speak healing to every place that causes you pain. I call forth manifestation of all nine gifts of the Spirit.

I decree generational curses will chase you no more. I declare God has your days planned out for good and not for evil. I decree your family is being set free from all bondages, addictions, and suicidal thoughts. I decree what the enemy meant for your harm God is turning around for your good. I declare the spirit of lack is falling off of you right now in the name of Jesus!

You are above and not beneath, kings and queens, a royal priesthood, a holy nation....I have set you aside for a time such as this....Arise and Shine, My Mighty Warriors! In Jesus Name Amen and amen.....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget